LIFE INSURANCE, HEALTH & DISABILITY INSURANCE, RETIREMENT ANNUITIES INSURANCE
Bradenton Insurance offers a wide - range of products to provide for you and your loved ones:
- By making retirement a real possibility
- By providing money to pay medical expenses and an income stream when you are unable to work
(Health Insurance including Disability Income)
- By leaving a sum of money at life's end to pay off your families debts and fund future family goals e.g. further education for your children
Annuities are an excellent way to save and grow money for retirement. One of the unique features of an annuity is that it can provide a stream of income during your retirement years that cannot be outlived by you or your spouse.
Nonqualified Deferred Annuities enable you to deposit money which earns interest on a tax-deferred basis. Contributions are not tax-deductible; however, there is no maximum limit on contributions.
Qualified (government approved) Deferred Annuities provide tax advantages, in addition to a funding mechanism for your retirement.
There are two types of Qualified Annuities:
- Traditional IRA: This is a personal retirement savings plan. Contributions may be tax-deductible and interest earnings are tax deferred.
- Roth IRA: This personal retirement savings plan features contributions that are not tax-deductible; however, distributions of earnings are tax-free under certain circumstances.
Can I have a Traditional or Roth IRA?
Contact us for specifics as to whether you can qualify for these plans.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING AN ANNUITY FROM BRADENTON INSURANCE TO FUND MY TRADITIONAL IRA OR ROTH IRA?
- Safety - We offer annuities from insurance companies with a ‘A’ Excellent rating (or better) from A.M. Best Company. A.M. Best is a leading independent organization for rating the financial strength of insurance companies.
- Single or multiple deposits can be made at any time.
- You have a choice of current guaranteed interest rates or a fluctuating rate of interest.
- Rollovers of eligible retirement plan assets can be made into a Traditional IRA offered by us.
- You avoid stock market volatility.
- Convenience - a Traditional or Roth IRA annuity provides you with numerous ways to liquidate your account. One is a monthly lifetime income which you (or you and your spouse) cannot outlive.
Bradenton Insurance offers Health Insurance (also known as medical or major medical insurance) plans for individuals, families and businesses.
Plans can be designed to cover all types of medical care, including preventative care! regular check-ups. Other plans are available, including HSAs (Health Savings Accounts), which provides medical insurance with a high deductible, but includes setting aside money tax-free to fund your deductible and any health-care related expenses not covered by your insurance plan. Prescriptions can be covered as well. Group Dental, Group Vision and Group Life Insurance plans are available through Bradenton Insurance. Disability Income provides the money you need to maintain your lifestyle in the event you are unable to work due to an accident or illness.
- 1 out of 4 workers, age 35 - 65, will be disabled for 90 days
- Disability causes almost 50% of home foreclosures.
- Before age 65, if a disability lasts 90 days, it is expected to last an average of 2 1/2 years.
- 80% of American workers will use up their savings in two months without the ability to earn an income.
- After a specified waiting period (for example, 30 days), your policy pays you a specific amount each month. This is determined when you apply for coverage and go through the underwriting process. Bradenton Insurance offers policies that pay for a total disability as well as a partial disability. We also offer policies that define “disability” based on your own specific occupation. Bradenton Insurance can also offer the following features:
- Worldwide, 24-hour-a-day coverage (on or off the job)
- Benefit periods from 2 years to age 65.
- Waiting periods (the number of days before benefits begin) from 30 days to 180 days
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable to age 65
- Premiums are waived retroactively after 90 consecutive days of total disability.
A Life Insurance policy pays a lump sum to your loved ones to provide either in the event of a premature death (to cover funeral costs, pay off debts, pay for family living expenses - either long-term or until your surviving spouse can find employment, pay for educational expenses - for your spouse, so he or she can be trained in order to seek employment and/or your children’s future education).
There are basically two types of Life Insurance: (Permanent Life Insurance & Term Life Insurance)
Universal Life Insurance is the most flexible form of life insurance. You can apply for a certain amount of coverage and set it up to accumulate cash value or if you wish to keep your premiums as low as possible, you can set it so that cash values are at the minimum necessary to keep the policy in force. Your premium payments earn interest to generate cash value and each month, only the cost of insurance is deducted from your cash value. Since interest rates fluctuate, we can review your policy to see if you premium payments need to be adjusted. If your cash values are adequate, you can actually stop paying premiums for a period of time and the policy will maintain itself automatically. If you wish, you can pay extra premiums up to a certain age (for example, age 65), and the policy will carry itself until your death.
Whole Life Insurance also accumulates cash value. However, you must make your premium payment each time it is due. The premiums do not vary. Typically, you also pay your premiums until your death.
Term Life Insurance is typically designed to protect you for a certain period of time (or term). For example, a Ten Year Level Term policy provides a level death benefit for a period of 10 years. You may want this type of policy to cover a loan obligation you may have.
Premiums are typically the same for the term the policy insures. Bradenton Insurance offers Ten Year, Twenty Year and Thirty Year term policies, depending on your current age. However, these policies provide no cash value. Since these types of policies eventually get expensive, they normally lapse prior to a person’s death. Thus, we recommend Permanent Life Insurance for other than temporary needs.
Most Life Insurance products from Bradenton Insurance can include these optional additional benefits:
Guaranteed Purchase Option - Provides opportunities to purchase additional life insurance protection at certain ages without proving insurability.
Disability Waiver of Premium -
Waives premium payments (or cost of insurance charges if Universal Life Insurance) if the insured becomes disabled for six months or longer.
Payor Death and Disability - This additional benefit waives the premium payments (or cost of insurance charges if Universal Life) on a child’s policy if the premium payor becomes disabled or dies.
Regardless which program fits your specific needs, products through Bradenton Insurance are among the best available. We pride ourselves in providing high quality, competitively priced annuity, health insurance, disability income and life insurance programs.
* Other life insurance plans are available to fit your budget. Call us today for details.
fill out our online form now >>