Small Business Insurance
AN IMPORTANT PROPERTY/LIABILITY PACKAGE YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BE WITHOUT
Bradenton Insurance offers a comprehensive business owners insurance package policy that protects your business property and provides liability coverage as well. Also available in our Small Business Policy is a Loss of Business Income and Extra Expense feature which compensates you for up to 12 months for loss of income and extra expenses you incur to keep your business going during the time after a covered loss.
This additional coverage is automatically included in our Small Business Policy:
- Replacement Cost Coverage (Building and/or Personal Property)
- $10,000 Accounts Receivable - This will recover money owed to you that destroyed records prevent you from recovering.
- $10,000 Arson Reward
- $10,000 Fine Arts
- $10,000 Fire Protective Equipment Recharge Expense
- Glass Coverage included
- $50,000 Increased Cost of Construction - This will cover increased costs in construction due to changes in local or federal building codes.
- $10,000 for Computer equipment that you own or lease. It also covers equipment that is owned by others but in your care on your premises. Additionally, we provide $1,000 to cover the cost of reproducing data or programs that are lost due to computer viruses and/or various electronic disturbances.
- $1,000 Lock Replacement - This will cover the cost of replacing locks on your premises if a key is stolen or lost.
- $10,000 Outdoor Property (including tenant signs attached to building)
- Peak Season Coverage 25% increase for 90 days
- $5,000 Personal Effects and Personal Property of Others
- $10,000 Personal Property off Premises coverage - This will cover your equipment, supplies and other items that you use in your business while they are off your premises and/or in transit.
- $10,000 Valuable Papers - This will cover the cost of research to reconstruct documents that are important to your business.
- $25,000 Water Back-Up - This will cover your buildings and business property for damage due to backed-up sewers or drains.
- Systems Breakdown Coverage. This will cover accidental breakdown of air conditioning and refrigeration systems, electrical systems and other machinery and equipment.
Our optional endorsement can offer even more protection for your business:
- $10,000 in Employee Dishonesty coverage. Although we all like to believe that our employees would never commit a dishonest act against our businesses, the simple fact is that it does happen. With the Omnibus policy you can relax, knowing that you have coverage if this should happen to you.
- $10,000 Money & Securities coverage - This protects your business funds against theft, destruction or disappearance.
- Accounts Receivable coverage increased to $25,000
- Fire Damage Legal Liability coverage increased to $500,000 ($50,000 is automatically included in our Small Business policy). This will cover you for fire or explosion damage if you are renting your building or office.
Increased coverage limits may be available.
Additional optional coverage is available to meet your individual business needs. Please be aware that coverage and limits may vary according to underwriting criteria, so please consult with us for more information.
Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers’ Compensation pays for work-related illnesses or injuries to your employees. It pays medical expense (with no deductible), loss of wages and a death benefit according to the benefits required by Florida law. We recommend Workers’ Compensation, regardless of the number of employees you may have, as it is the only protection against a claim being brought against you, as a business owner, for work-related illness or injury.
fill out our online form now >>