RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Let Bradenton Insurance help you select the right coverage for your RV needs - you can even request a quote online and we'll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save!
What You Need to Know
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - actual cash value of the RV (including depreciation)
- Agreed Value - the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost - replacement of the RV (excluding depreciation)
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence.
- Personal Effect coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, etc.
Discounts can lower your premium. Don't forget to see if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts by insuring more than one item with the same company (home, cars, motorcycles, boats, etc.), and more!
Want to find out more about your RV Insurance options?